Saturday, January 31, 2009

When I first met my buddy,I do not know him.After a few days,I know him very well.My buddy is very playful and stubborn.He refused to listen to me.Sometimes he does not want to eat.I remembered one time, when i ask him to stay put at one corner for a while because i want to go to the toilet.He did not listen instead he ran away.On the last day with my buddy,I'm just worried that on Monday ,he will get lost in the school and did not know how to buy his food during recess;so on that day. Iasked him to buy the food himself as I observed him from far.I notices that he knew what to do.All my worries are unfounded.After recess,I asked my buddy to go to the hall to line-up in his respective class;but he refused.He said that he still want to play.I asked one of the teachers to help me to talk to my buddy.Luckily,my buddy is willing to listen.So he bid goodbye to me and thanked me before he left for his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment