Thursday, January 22, 2009

During Lunar New Years Eve, I've decide to stay at home and watch cartoon all day because my legs were too tired from all that walking at the shopping mall yesterday which was only a few blocks away from my house. During lunch time I ate too much fried chicken and it make me feel so full and sleepy. Just after lunch I slept for about an one hour or so and then my sister woke me up because it was time to eat dinner. I ran immediately to the dinning table as i was hungry and my stomach was churnning loudly . On 27 of January, I woke up early and bathe immediately so that i could continue playing my PS2 even without eating my breakfast.I find that my Lunar New Years holiday was both exciting and tiring at the same time and thats all i have for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment